Helpful topics and some frequently asked questions.

Can I use my will to name a guardian to care for my young children and manage their property?

One can name a guardian in the will to care for the decedent's minor children. That's good to have as a backup but the better practice is to create the trust and to name a standby guardian during one's life. That way we're hopeful that we won't have to rely upon the will for the designation of the guardian but it's there just in case we needed.

You can find more of Larry's extensive library of informative, easy to understand legal videos here.