Helpful topics and some frequently asked questions.

What if someone dies and I have the will in my possession?

If someone dies and you have their original will in your possession your required to go to the clerk of the court and to deposit the original will to the clerk of the court.

You can find more of Larry's extensive library of informative, easy to understand legal videos here.